- Should have the experience of working on PHP 5.6 – 7.2
- MVC Architect framework knowledge preferable
- Java & Java Script Knowledge Preferable
- Text editor (sublines) will be added advantage.
- Should be able to handle (C- panel, Filezila amd FTP, shell)
- Good to have experience with front- end framework i.e. Angular JS, ReactJs, VueJs, etc.
- Integration of user- facing elements developed by front- end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with SQL/ NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Desired
|Job Category||PHP Developer|